Week(s) through Instagram 12 ...


                                                                                               CLICK TO SEE MORE






                                                                                             ph. via instagram.com/vanjaam

Before I start publishing photos from beautiful Stockholm, I wanted to share some posts from my drafts.
First on the list is the one with photos from the Instagram. :) You know how much I love this network.
So, let's start!
1.collage - some details from my homeworking office :), favorite hat from INES atelier and some new make up from NYX (which I'm planning to show you in separated post);
2. photo - fresh flowers
3. photo - Trussardi My name perfume, its gorgeous!
4. collage - enjoying the weekend with macaroons and Vogue Spain, testing Samsung Galaxy Gear during the fashion week, work time at Usce Shopping Center, beautiful Belgrade, Svet & Style features;
5. photo - grocery shopping at night, favorite penne, snacks and of course Ariel (cause I'm a super woman ;));
6. photo - yummy Bruschetta from lovely place Smokvica;
7. collage - photo for Lifestyle Serbia project (check Here), look of the day, featured in Textil funzine magazine, great day with lovely blogger from Croatia Ivana (better known as Make it blonde).
8. photo - the best whipped cream ever is definitely in Pozarevac ;) .



Popular posts from this blog

The dress ...

Red lips ...