Weekends ...

                                                                                              CLICK TO SEE MORE




                                                                                              ph. me


Where to start? :)
Enjoy in the photos from this weekend that I made and read the story bellow. :)

Well, last three weeks were more than crazy and I have pretty good excuse for not updating this little place.
My mom broke her arm at work and two days after that, my boyfriend broke his Achilles tendon during the basketball game. Two bad things at once. Luckily, they are feeling good now but their recovery will be long. So, during this period I've became some sort of nurse/cleaning lady and master chef, three in one. :) Just for the record, not complaining!
Besides this, good thing happened too, I was in Stockholm for several days with my dear friend Jelena (you know her from our trip to Paris and other hangs out) and can't wait to show you all the photos. This time, we made some sort of outfit post on our trip. :) And if you are impatient, you can check some photos on our Instagram profiles @vanjaam and @jelenakarakas.
And I almost forgot, last Friday I celebrated my 28th birthday! Big girl!
Now, are you forgiving me? :)

Things to notice/read:
- my New Year's resolution in December issue of Elle Serbia
- my Instagram photo (with the interview that I made in November issue) also at Elle
-  interview in Serbian Here (if you wanna know something more about me :))
- featured on Fashion.hr Here
and that's it.

New look will be soon, stay tuned! :)


Popular posts from this blog

The dress ...

Week(s) through Instagram 12 ...

Red lips ...