Bizu, bizu ...

                                                                                             CLICK TO SEE MORE
















                                                                                            ph. me

Lately we are having some silly habit to gather, visit some restaurant and have brunch! Last weekend i was with my parents out of country for a one day, so i missed it, but yesterday i managed to arrived on time! Some of my blogger girls and I were at Bizu sushi restaurant! Even im not a fan of this world wide famous Japanese dish, i was there to capture every single detail! But i enjoyed in delicious cakes! ;) The girls were delightful about the taste of sushi and i trust them! :)
If you wanna see more photos, check other blogs too!
And the girls are : Jelena, Zorana, Anastasija, Jelena and our host for that day Jovana!
I was dressed more than casually so do not look at my funny face! ;)

p.s. for Choies.com fans, here are the great news! For all the details about huge sale, click here!





Popular posts from this blog

The dress ...

Week(s) through Instagram 12 ...

Red lips ...